Welcome to the Zirtek UK Facebook and Instagram pages! By using Zirtek UK social media pages and websites you accept the rules for commenting and discussion defined in these instructions and agree to follow them.
Your experience and opinions matter to us. However, we hope that you understand that UCB operates in the pharmaceutical industry, which is strictly regulated. We are bound by the ethical rules of the pharmaceutical industry, which oblige us to ensure that the information shared on our sites is up-to-date and correct.
We hope you follow the below guidelines for commenting and discussion so that we can provide a good and safe discussion environment for all community members.
DO WANT TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT UCB PHARMA LTD PRODUCTS?
If you want to report a possible adverse reaction in relation to a UCB medicinal product, you can file an adverse effect report
If you have any questions about UCB’s medicinal products, please contact us by email or phone:
WE FOLLOW REGULATIONS AND GUIDELINES
It is natural that you want to share advice based on your own experiences, but UCB cannot guarantee that the instructions shared by users on our sites are in accordance with the law or guidelines governing medicinal safety or that they are otherwise correct.
We reserve the right to hide or remove content posted by users that violates the community rules defined here. This also includes comments that contain recommendations, advice or instructions related to health care, medicinal products or therapeutic products.
Everyone experiences the effects of medicines in different ways. If you have any questions about your condition or diagnosis, talk to your doctor or a healthcare professional. Please refrain from posting such information or questions on our sites.
OFFENSIVE COMMENTS AND CONDUCT THAT IS AGAINST COMMUNITY RULES
We encourage a friendly and encouraging atmosphere. Please respect the opinions of others, even if you do not agree with them. Content or users that are inappropriate, offensive to others or otherwise violate community rules can be removed from the sites without warning.
We kindly ask you to be a responsible member of our Facebook and Instagram community by following these guidelines:
- Be yourself. Please do not try to impersonate someone else or participate in conversations pretending to be someone other than yourself.
- Only post comments, photos and videos to which you have full rights.
- Please note that by publishing and creating content on Zirtek UK sites, you grant UCB Pharma Ltd all usage rights to the content you publish.
- Respect the privacy and choices of others. Before uploading new content or tagging other people in posts, please make sure you have the permission of the people appearing in the post, as well as the permission of the guardian of any minors.
- Always behave in a friendly and respectful manner by avoiding posting content such as:
– advice, recommendations and comparisons regarding health or healthcare,
– offensive, libellous or defamatory content,
– fraudulent, false or misleading content,
– content that violates intellectual property rights or the privacy of an individual or professional,
– obscene or openly sexual content or content featuring nudity,
– content that violates the law or Facebook or Instagram community rules, or
– commercial content that is used to market either your own products or products of others.
- Always use caution and common sense when using social media, especially when providing or requesting personal information.
- Avoid requesting or posting contact information or personally identifiable information that can be used to identify, track, contact or impersonate someone.
- Respect the content published by the Zirtek UK community. All content published on Zirtek UK’s Facebook, Instagram or web pages, including trademarks, logos, slogans, videos, texts, images and graphics, is protected by British and international trademark and copyright laws. The content is subject to intellectual property rights and patents, and it is the property of UCB Pharma Ltd and its subcontractors and partners.
- We are not responsible for the content and links shared by users. UCB Pharma Ltd is not responsible for the content you share or publish, such as photos, videos, links or content to which the links lead, comments, references (including references to specific persons), opinions, claims, advice or other content shared by users.
- Disclosure of connections related to UCB Pharma Ltd. If you are an employee of UCB Pharma Ltd or if you have some other connection to UCB Pharma and you post on the site using your personal profile, you must disclose your connection to UCB Pharma Ltd. You can do this, for example, by adding the following text to your writing: I am an employee of UCB Pharma Ltd. The statements and opinions I publish are my own and do not necessarily represent the public position of UCB Pharma Ltd.
This site is intended for British consumers. The website has been produced according to British laws and regulations, which are not necessarily consistent with the legislation of your country of residence.
CREATE A COMFORTABLE AND ENCOURAGING ATMOSPHERE WITH YOUR ACTIONS
We hope that all community members can participate in the discussion in a happy and encouraging atmosphere. We are open to different opinions and even criticism. If you do not see your post on our site, it has probably violated the community rules, and therefore has been hidden or removed from the site. We reserve the right to make changes to these instructions.
Thank you for participating in the discussion and respecting our community rules!
Please remember that this is a public forum and that others can see the content you share.
UCB Pharma Ltd
208 Bath Road
Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3WE
Please note that the comments published on the Zirtek Facebook and Instagram pages do not necessarily represent the position of UCB Pharma Ltd.